Once There was a Man ... Once There was a Man ...

XD That was awesome. Can't wait for part 2. 5/5

Andysworld - Epic Sax Guy Andysworld - Epic Sax Guy

Not bad for what it is. Might want to pay a little closer attention to the placement of your elements, the amazing floating magical fantastical saxophone lost you half a star (Sax is "above" the hands. Not gripped in them.) Also you lost half a star for a stuttering loop. Like I said, for what it is, pretty decent.

Megaman511again responds:

Thanks, I'll pay more attention to the animating this time...

dad war dad war

what is this....I don't even......huh?! What did I just watch?! Pizza?! what?! Necrophilia?!

there's humor, and then there's stuff like this. Animation actually isn't bad, but there's no substance. It's a bunch of randomly spliced together content from Madness, with an occasional epileptic seizure-inducing background, with some of the most random music I've ever heard.

Angry Bees Angry Bees

Pure awesome. I'm addicted. Hope this makes it into the portal

EXreaction EXreaction

Pretty good. directions could be a bit clearer, it took me a bit to figure out that if your target circle touched a purple dot it disappears, and also trial and error to find out what "touching the environment" really meant. Good concept though, and no glitches that I could see. Well done.

A Chain Reaction Game A Chain Reaction Game

nice

Simple, fun, addictive, and explody. While agree with simplicity being the key....maybe a soundtrack that wasn't so repetive? anyway, all around good job.

364 is my high score at the moment, BTW.

Tetrismafied! v2 Tetrismafied! v2

I have to say

out of all your remixes I like this one best. the drums and synth are well-balanced, and it has the right "feel" for a tetris song, driving and with a slight sense of urgency. Way to go.

5 Year Road 5 Year Road

uhhh

I don't think any amount of mixing could help that voice. No offense meant to the singer, but it sounds like he gargled glass right before singing. If that was done on purpose, don't do it. If it was the singer's natural voice, I suggest a new singer and/or minimal voice lessons. Sorry but that just did not sound good.

Full Eternity Light Full Eternity Light

nice

I like this one a lot. It flows and blends really well. This is the kind of work that ends up on one of those trance party compliations, it just flows that well. All your work is quality, but this really is one of your top songs. Keep it up ^_^