Once There was a Man ... Once There was a Man ...

XD That was awesome. Can't wait for part 2. 5/5

Andysworld - Epic Sax Guy Andysworld - Epic Sax Guy

Not bad for what it is. Might want to pay a little closer attention to the placement of your elements, the amazing floating magical fantastical saxophone lost you half a star (Sax is "above" the hands. Not gripped in them.) Also you lost half a star for a stuttering loop. Like I said, for what it is, pretty decent.

Megaman511again responds:

Thanks, I'll pay more attention to the animating this time...

dad war dad war

what is this....I don't even......huh?! What did I just watch?! Pizza?! what?! Necrophilia?!

there's humor, and then there's stuff like this. Animation actually isn't bad, but there's no substance. It's a bunch of randomly spliced together content from Madness, with an occasional epileptic seizure-inducing background, with some of the most random music I've ever heard.

spirit fight sonic style spirit fight sonic style

Animation is pretty smooth. Decent concept, poor execution. The lack of audio just leaves things feeling flat and dull, and while sometimes leaving the ending up to the viewer works, on something as simple as this it just seems incomplete. With some polishing this could turn into an interesting project, but I feel it needs more work before it's ready for the portal.

bowlin. bowlin.

Good job. No glaring flaws on the sync that I noticed, and it's actually a pretty amusing little short. Could make a nice short series, actually. "Ball vs. pins" or something. Rock on.

davohsaurus responds:

Never actually thought about a series...you might be on to something sir.

Thanks for the kind words!

Sonic vs Natsu Sonic vs Natsu

Most of the problems are in the first half. The music sets a pace that's a bit too frenetic right off the bat. Consider some sort of lead-in or fade. Also I found the action a little hard to follow at some points. Might want to add in a couple of short "pauses for breath" to let people take in the epicness they've just seen.

Overall, for something that started as a test, I think this is pretty decent. Nothing revolutionary, but I don't want my 30 seconds back either. Few tweaks and this could be a really solid short sequence.

SquirrelKidd responds:

Thanks a lot for this feedback, really helps! :D

Remembrance Day Sale Remembrance Day Sale

Props.

Few people would have the balls to do this, man. I'm not military myself, but I got a lot of family and friends that are. We all hate how hyper-commercialized the day to remember our fallen troops has gotten. If you really feel the need to spend money on Rememberance or Memorial day.....buy your respective country's flag, and display it proudly. (end political rant)

BillyNapalm responds:

If I was in the military, I'd like this animation even more. I'd also be pissed off at any store that tried to capitalize on the day to sell blue jeans. I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MACY'S!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

made of win

I've been a fan of the series from step one. The cute, lighthearted feel was good, but I'm glad you're resolving the underlying plot. 5 vote 10 star. Keep it up.

New Numa New Numa

eh......

I liked the first one better. More high Energy, and more fun. this one is just kinda.......blah. I'm gonna get cruicified for saying it, but there it is.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

wonderfull

Grimm's tale taken one step furthur. I love it. The numbers and the five-vote say it all.